Quaterly journal dealing with all branches of pharmaceutical and related sciences.
Acta Pharmaceutica (AP) is an international, scientific, multidisciplinary journal, devoted to the pharmaceutical and allied sciences, which contains articles predominantly on core biomedical and health subjects.
The aim of AP is to increase the impact of pharmaceutical research in academia, industry and laboratories. With a strong emphasis on quality and originality, AP publishes reports from the discovery of a drug up to clinical practice, in the form of preliminary and short communications, original research papers and reviews.
This is a peer-reviewed journal with fully open access and early bird platform. All articles are submitted to scrutinized evaluation and ethical judgement.
AP is indexed in numerous world top international bibliographic bases, like Clarivate Analytics´s Web of Science® Core Collection (SCI-Expanded, JCR/Science Edition, etc.), EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, MEDLINE/PubMed, Scopus/SCImago, and others. It is a Q2 journal (pharmaceutical sciences) with a steadily increasing JIF value reaching 1.405 in 2018.
Topics covered are:
- Analytics of drugs
- Cell biology, cell cultures
- Clinical pharmacy
- Drug design, drug delivery, drug disposition, drug stability
- Genetics, gene technology
- Medicine (including diagnostics and therapy)
- Molecular modeling, protein design
- Pharmacology (clinical and animal)
- Peptide and protein chemistry
- Pharmaceutical chemistry/medicinal chemistry, metabolism
- Pharmaceutical technology/formulation studies
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
- Pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacoeconomics
- Social pharmacy
Why subscribe and read
- To get informed on the latest research in pharmaceutical and related sciences.
- fair and constructive peer review by the experts in the field,
- editorial help and language revision services,
- articles abstracted by online indexing services,
- listed in WoS MJL by Clarivate.
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico - digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Svjetlana Luterotti, Zagreb, Croatia
Maja Jakševac Mikša, Zagreb, Croatia
Karmela Barišić (Zagreb)
Jelena Filipović-Grčić (Zagreb)
Mojca Kerec Kos (Ljubljana)
Jasmina Lovrić (Zagreb)
Svjetlana Luterotti (Zagreb)
Željan Maleš (Zagreb)
Izidor Sosič (Ljubljana)
Željka Vanić (Zagreb)
Donatella Verbanac (Zagreb)
Branka Zorc (Zagreb)
Alenka Zvonar Pobirk (Ljubljana)
Branka Zorc, Zagreb, Croatia
Professor Branka Zorc, PhD
Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry
University of Zagreb, HR-10000 Zagreb, Ante Kovačića 1
Maja Jakševac-Mikša, PhD
Croatian Pharmaceutical Society, HR-10000 Zagreb, Masarykova 2
phone: +385 1 48 72 849
fax: +385 1 48 72 853
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Mojca Kerec Kos
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
Acta Pharmaceutica is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - CAplus
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) - SciFinder
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Derwent Drug File
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- IBIDS (National Institutes of Health)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Referativnyi Zhurnal (VINITI)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- Web of Science - Biological Abstracts
- Web of Science - BIOSIS Previews
- Web of Science - Science Citation Index Expanded
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Open Access Statement
The journal is an Open Access journal that allows a free unlimited access to all its contents without any restrictions upon publication to all users.