The International Journal of Computer Science in Sport (IJCSS) is published in association with the International Association of Computer Science in Sport (IACSS).
It is a refereed electronic journal that is published biannually. Research results with an emphasis on the following topics regarding the application of Computer Science and Mathematics in supporting the development of theory and practice in sport are considered:
- Modeling (mathematical, informatics, biomechanical, physiological)
- Computer aided applications (software, hardware)
- Data acquisition and processing
- Data Bases
- Simulation (interactive, animation etc.)
- Development of theories
- Multimedia / Internet
The journal does not only serve as a forum for current research from around the world in the field of computer technology in sport. Moreover, there is place to present theories, methods and concepts, which are developed in Computer Science and Mathematics, and applied to Sport Science.
Articles submitted to the IJCSS are reviewed by at least two anonymous referees. The reviewing process usually takes about a month. The authors are obliged to take the reviewers comments into account when preparing the final version of their article.
Why subscribe and read
- Current research in all fields of Computer Science in Sport.
- Forum for both established and young scholars.
- No particular theories or trends favored.
- Fair and constructive double blind review.
- Fast and efficient publication process.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the Similarity Check System can be found at:
Baca Arnold, University of Vienna, Austria
Editorial Advisory Board
Dabnichki Peter, RMIT Melbourne, Australia
Haggerty Terry R., University of New Brunswick, Canada
Katz Larry, University of Calgary, Canada
Lames Martin, Technical University of Munich, Germany
Liebermann Dario G., Tel Aviv University, Israel
Link Daniel, Technical University of Munich, Germany
Lyons Keith, University of Canberra, Australia
Morgan Stuart, Australian Institute of Sport, Australia
de Mestre Neville, Australia
Perl Jürgen, Germany
Wiemeyer Josef, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
Witte Kerstin, University of Magdeburg, Germany
Bühler Callum, University of Vienna, Austria
De Gruyter Poland
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15
International Journal of Computer Science in Sport is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Whitelist
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC - cnpLINKer
- Digital Library of Zielona Góra
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Engineering Village
- Google Scholar
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Submit your manuscripts to the journal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Access License
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 License. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license